Wayne Wong is an Australian photographer currently based in Hong Kong. He spends his time between Hong Kong and Melbourne, Australia. Wayne has expanded on his tertiary studies in Multimedia and continues to tell stories using photography and video.
His work has been around the world, including a dance production in New York City; a theatre company in Prague; and publications in Australia and Hong Kong.
- Macau Closer (Macau)
- Wall Street Journal
- EcoZine (Hong Kong)
- Raffles Magazine (Hong Kong)
- Australian Mountain Bike Magazine (Australia)
- Revolution Magazine (Australia)
- Partysan Magazine
- Fashion Journal Magazine (Australia)
Below is a list of some of the publications and exhibitions my work has appeared in.
- Head On Add On Exhibition (Sydney, Australia)
- Head On Competition (Sydney, Australia)
- New North Gallery Competition (Melbourne, Australia)